I believe that we are all created for a singular focused purpose. We are uniquely equipped to accomplish this purpose with gifts, talents, and skills. Unfortunately, many of us wander through life without ever truly identifying, understanding, and fulfilling our purpose.
When we have a purpose, we live. We don’t have to “work” a single day of our life. We wake daily with drive and passion. There is a burning passion to share what we have with others. There is a desire to inspire and help others to reach their potential.
I believe that concentrating all that we do on a single purpose is like using a magnifying glass to focus the sun’s rays on single focal point, you ignite greatness. Earl Nightingale said, “you are what you think about all day long”. Where our attention goes, energy flows.
Here 5 things the assist you in living with a purpose:
• Spend quiet time daily asking the questions where do I feel most energized, where am I naturally gifted.
• Start every day focused on gratitude.
• Spend your time each day when you are at your best, doing things that bring the most value.
• Take risks. You only fail when you fail to try.
• Reflect at the end of each day. It is not what you go through, it is what you grow through.
• Iron sharpens iron, so find someone who will help sharpen you.
Make it a great day!